Scientific Study & Research - Chemistry & Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Food Industry
SCIENTIFIC STUDY & RESEARCH â Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Food Industry (STUDII ĆI CERCETÄRI ĆTIINĆąIFICE â Chimie Ći Inginerie ChimicÄ, Biotehnologii, Industrie AlimentarÄ) is a quarterly journal published by the Department of Chemistry and Engineering of Food Safety and Environmental Protection under the aegis of Alma Mater Publishing House of the University of BacĂŁu, Romania.
The Journal SCIENTIFIC STUDY & RESEARCH â Chemistry & Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Food Industry is an Open Access Publication according to the BOAI definition.
University âVasile Alecsandriâ of BacÄu, Alma Mater Publishing House, or any other entity does not charge readers or their institutions for access, and the users have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles published online.
SCIENTIFIC STUDY & RESEARCH â Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Food Industry publishes refereed articles from the fields of fundamental and applied chemistry, focusing but not limiting on:
- organic, inorganic, analytical, environmental, physical chemistry, biochemistry
- chemical, biochemical, food, environmental engineering and technology
The Editors welcome articles based on original research, findings from re-examination and interpretation of existing data and reviews of important issues. Also, appropriate books for review, full details of forthcoming scientific events or chronicles of past events could be sent to Editor-in-Chief for inclusion.
All papers are peer reviewed by the members of the international Editorial Advisory Board.
The papers published in the journal are indexed and abstracted in the following International Data Bases:
- Chemical Abstracts âUSA (http://www.cas.org/Support/DDS/ddssearch.html) â since 2002;
- Viniti â Russia (http://catalog.viniti.ru/si.asp) â since 2003;
- CSA â USA (http://www.csa.com/) â since 2003;
- Directory of Open Access Journals â Sweden (http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=openurl&issn=1582540X&genre=journal) Â â since 2010;
- Index Copernicus â Poland (http://journals.indexcopernicus.com/search_journal.php) â since 2010.
- SCOPUS â Elsevier, The Netherlands (http://www.scopus.com/home.url) since 2011 starting with Vol. 11, no.1/2011;
- ProQuest â UK (http://www.proquest.co.uk/en-UK/default.shtml) since 2011.
The journal is also formally recognized by the Romanian Ministry of Education and Research, through its National University Research Council (CNCSIS), as a B+ type publication (second to ISI indexed journals).
||Lucian GavrilÄ, Vasile Alecsandri University of BacÄu, Romania
- Dan CaĆcaval, âGheorghe Asachiâ Technical University of IaĆi, Romania
- Libasse Diop, âCheikh Anta Diopâ University, Dakar, Senegal
- Gholamreza Djelveh, Ecole Nationale SupĂ©rieure de Chimie de Clermont-Ferrand, UniversitĂ© âBlaise Pascalâ de Clermont-Ferrand, France
- El Mokhtar Essassi, AcadĂ©mie âHassan IIâ des Sciences et Techniques â Royaume du Maroc, UniversitĂ© âMohammed Vâ Agdal-Rabat, Maroc
- Adriana FĂźnaru, âVasile Alecsandriâ University of BacÄu, Romania
- Pierre Grandclaudon, Ecole Nationale SupĂ©rieure de Chimie de Lille, UniversitĂ© des Sciences et Technologies de Lille, France
- GĂ©rald Guillaumet, UniversitĂ© dâOrlĂ©ans, France
|Editorial Production Board
Â» Â Irina Ifrim, âVasile Alecsandriâ University of BacÄu, Romania
Â»Â Andrei IonuĆŁ Simion, âVasile Alecsandriâ University of BacÄu, Romania
||ALMA MATER Publishing House â UNIVERSITY OF BACAU
Department of Chemistry and Engineering of Food Safety and Environmental Protection
Calea MÄrÄĆeĆti 157, RO-600115 BACAU, ROMANIA
Tel: +40 234 542 411 ext. 145;
Fax: +40 234 580 170;